iPhone Users Only: You can view this course offline too!
Use the iOS App as a Student
This article goes over how to use the free Teachable iOS app as a student of a Teachable school.
NOTE: You must have a myTeachable account to access the iOS app, and schools must have myTeachable accounts enabled to be accessible from the app.
Downloading the iOS App
- Go to the App Store on your device.
- Search for Teachable (or simply click this link to be redirected to the page in the app store).
- Click the Get button. Click Install. Enter your Apple ID password or Touch ID if prompted.
NOTE: The Teachable iOS app is compatible and optimized for the iPhone and iPod Touch. The app is available, but has not been optimized, for the iPad. Also note that the Teachable iOS app requires iOS 9.0 or later.
Using the iOS App
- After downloading the app, open the app by select the Teachable icon (teal and white “t”) from your iOS homescreen.
- As a new iOS app user, you will be brought to the login screen.
3. Enter the email address and password associated with your myTeachable account.
4. Upon successful login, you will be brought to all your current school and course enrollments accessible through myTeachable.
NOTE: This list will also show schools you own and schools you are an affiliate or author on, as long as those schools have myTeachable accounts enabled.
5. Select the course you wish to view, which will bring you inside the course area, where you can start to work through lecture content.
Things You Can Do Inside the App
- Access all your courses on myTeachable-enabled schools
- Stream videos and view handouts/worksheets while on the go
- Pick up where you left off: your course progress is automatically synced between the iPhone app and your Teachable school(s)
- Easily jump from lecture to lecture, and course to course
- Take lecture quizzes and see your results
- Complete lectures and track your progress